Published on 7/3/18
MTB's golden rules
To ride safely!
The 10 Bikepark's golden rules:
- Priority to pedestrians, slow down at crossing
- Respect stockyard, don't cut wire
- Respect road safety rules and pedestrian area
- Control your speed
- Use protective equipment : gloves, helmet, knee pad
- Do not stop in the middle of tracks or in a place without visibility
- Come to somebody's aid if your are involved or witness in a collision, call 112
- Respect bikepark signing, security advices and don't go off-tracks
- Choose adapted tracks depending on your level
- Take time to look bikepark map over
To ride with serenity, go well-equiped & warm up, take time to look bikepark map over and adapt your speed depending on your level.
Now you are well-informed, you can ride safely!