Published on 7/13/17
19th July, the orienteering competition comes back for its sixth edition
Two-person teams have to get all the checkpoints hidden in the course and get back to the finish line as quickly as possible.
This year, there are two different routes, a "Children" one, and a "Classic", for people older than 10.
- 12.30 pm : Meeting at the "Ecoles Lake"
- 1.00 pm : Registration for the orienteering competition
- 2.00 pm : End of registration
- 2.15 pm : Briefing
- 2.30 pm : Start of the 6th Mountain Orientation
- 5.15 pm : End of the competition
- 5.30 pm : Prize giving and tombola
Online registration are available on the event's website.