360° virtual tour
Take a look at the snowpark's virtual video 360°.
All that you need to prepare and be ready for your run!
Come and try the brand new Freestyle Airbag that is located at the bottom of the snowpark on the Mont-Chéry side.
Hours of operation: 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Boarder Cross Déborah Anthonioz
On the Chavannes slopes, it is now possible to follow in Déborah’s steps, our very own Vancouver Olympics champion.
A new boardercross has been built on the Les Gets slopes so that everyone can become familiar with this new and growing sport. Moreover, this is one of the very few permanent boardercrosses that can greet international races and competitions.
Practical information concerning the Déborah Anthonioz’s boardercross
• The making of this boardercross was done by the SnowConcept Company, the leading European company when it comes to projects similar to this one. It was designed by David Ny, the official designer for the winter Olympics in Vancouver.
• On the Chavannes slopes (Grands Champs zone)
• To get there, take the télécabine des Chavannes and follow the « Gentiane » slope.
• Minimum level recomended : 2nd star
Technical information :
• 523m long
• 10m wide
• 124m of difference in altitude between the top and the bottom of the slope
• Curves : 6 banks (between 3 – 6m high, 48° - 79° radius, 30° - 45° slope)
• Equipement : 17 whoops, 2 step downs, 1 step up, 2 8m tables, 1 10m or 12m table, 1 transfer jump, 1 step down to step up…
• Artificial snow makers have been installed all along the boardercross to insure proper snow all throughout the season.
Take a look at the live webcam from the boardercross here.