- Protect the mountain together. It’s your responsibility too !
- Throw your rubbish in the bins or keep it in your bag.
- Use pocket ash trays (free from lift offices).
- Only take one walking map for your stay.
- Do not take unmarked paths and tracks as this disturbs the wildlife.
- The Tourist Office and the Lift Company are certified ISO 14001 andAlpine Pearls in recognition of the effectiveness of their environmental management systems.
Respect the wildlife : Don’t leave the marked tracks and keep your dog on a lead.
Lifts open to pedestrians
From 17th december 2016 to 17th april
The following lifts are open to pedestrains and cross-country skiers : Les remontées mécaniques suivantes sont accessibles pour les piétons et fondeurs :
- Les Chavannes cable car
- Mont-Chéry cable car
> Look at the opening hours.