In line with the growing expectations regarding accommodation of our customers bikers, the resort has invite its owners to engage in advocacy and readability of their offers.
We identified a list of 15 criteria that meets a quality approach to reception, equipment and services for mountain bikers material.
The resort offers to its owners to involve in this process by adhering to a mandatory criteria and at least "3" additional criteria. This engagement will be shown by a specific logo in the accommodation description.
Mandatory criteria + minimum 3 criteria
Mandatory criteria + minimum 6 criteria
Mandatory criteria + minimum 9 criteria
Have a safety place for bikes : easily accessible, enlighten, with a sufficient area.
- MTBikers' reception
- Have in our accommodation the specific MTB information: guide for Les Gets and Les Portes du Soleil, lift prices...
- Be able to advise the customers: cross country tracks, Bikepark, lift prices...
- Post the MTB following information: rental shops, repair bike shops (poster available at the Tourist Office)
- Give any touristic information available in the resort: bus timetable, info guide, map of the village, events' programme ...
- Have a washing and drying machine (free or not)
- Have a changing room
- Have a washing bike area with the required equipment for the bike washing (water jet, brush)
- Have a repair kit for Small damage
- Have a first aid kit
- Post the weather forecast every day
- Propose an internet access in the accommodation (free or not)
- Special for hotels
- The hotelkeeper can book the bikes for the customers
- Propose a special breakfast for bikers : full and balanced meal suited to physical effort
- Propose a picnic basket for lunch (to be charged and to be booked the day before)
We will then classify owners to this approach from 1 to 3 MTB :
Chalets and apartments
Guest rooms and B&B