Where to park?
Members of the public are invited to park in the public car parks in the centre of the resort. Free buses, from each car park, will be available to take you to the competition sites.
- Under-cover car park below the Chavannes cable car
- Pressenage car park at the entrance of the village from the Morzine direction
- The Pied de l’Adroit car park opposite the La Soulane
- The Marais car park
Team camper vans
Two car parks have been reserved UNIQUELY for riders’ camper vans. They are located the edge of the village, on the left-hand side, as you head towards Taninges, just after the Renault garage. Drinking water and recycling bins are available on site. A Flot Bleu sani-station is located at the entrance to the French Championship village.
Private camper vans
The Carry car park (first on the right after the Tourist Office) is available for private camping cars (no services are provided). Please use the Flot Bleu sani-station at the entrance of the French Championship village in the Perrières area.
Free mini-bus service
Little French Championship Train (free)
The Little Train is available between 8.00am and 8.30pm on Friday and Saturday and from 8.00am to 6.00pm on Sunday. See the Little Train route map
Resort Mini-Bus (free)
The free resort mini-bus service is also available from 9.00am to 12.00mid-day and 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
- Stop No14 Perrières (French Championship paddock) H+18mins
- Stop No17 La Turche (XC technical area) H+24mins
- Stop No19 Lac des écoles (XC track) H+28mins
- Stop No 22 Village Centre H+32mins
The Perrières Express chair lift is open and free of charge for pedestrians from 9.30am to 4.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Ascents with bicycles and pedestrian descents are STRICTLY forbidden.